May 6, 2009

hansel and gretel

We are hungry and we are running out of food what are we going to do about it woman. No I cant get rid of kids how would they be able to eat if we leave them at the forest they cant live with all those animals that are out there. Yeah but i don't want to leave them by them selfs out there in the wild i could never forgive myself if they die out there because of me. Fine i guess your right its better for them if i leave them in the forest they do just fine. come on kids we going to the woods for a well. Now you got a nice big firer now you guys stay there and we be back for you in a little well but for right now close your eyes and go to sleep. KIDS! you came back we were worried about you guys out there. Were happy your home now kids. You want me to take the kids into a deeper part of the woods? OK but i don't think i can do it once again if they come home again. Come on kids were going on a trip again. this time we be back by the afternoon if you stay here and if you want go ahead and go to sleep so that you can really stay there. Man woman i cant belive i let you talk me into sending my kids into the woods. I think we need to save more food so i think i should kill you so we can have more food. I feel so bad that i put my kids in the woods to die. i cant belive you kids are alive am so happy right now i cant belive it i never leave you guys in the woods again

7 comments:

  1. peritaaa niceee storryyy =] ahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. donttt bee madd b glaaddd hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. lol jasmin =]
    nice story
    hey armando go fetch me some food

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha nice story and nice nick name jasmin lol j.p but now that omar send you to fetch food you might as well fetch me my ring lol=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol maybe..i was going to give it to you but it only fits on finger not in pauls lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. haahha armandoo lolsz u gat pawsz lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. haahha i dnt wanna shut up lolsz
    and i wusznt trynnaa bee funneyy lolsz

    ReplyDelete